Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
By FatemaC
Zaheer wrote:Western Culture ... I hate.

may allah protect u .

are u praying over there or have forgoten namaaz
Didnt i tell you? I go parties, dont wear scarf, i smoke, i wear short blouses n mini skirts, i dnt pray, i do not fast!!! That's what you think when you think someone who's left TZ for US would do rite? You are rong!!! I do all the wajibaats and Alh the Madressa Administartor calls me a Role Model.. Not showing off but proud of ma parents and MAdressa teachers who gave me suych a strong foundation, that not even this western culture can destroy!!!
By kulsham
FatemaC wrote:Hehe many tansras move to palces like New York n Florida that is why these places r soo famous. There is so much about Cali that i like, 1st the weather here is like Arusha... no snow only on the mountains, second we have valleys, deserts, oceans, mountains.. we even have good Schools here like UCLA, UCI, UC Berkeley, Sanford.... and lots of other reasons that i myself duno but i just love Cali... And yeah Desi's r everywhere! And what i ahte about them is they asking me r u an indian??? LOL, I am an African..
so we have something in common and that is.. loving the arusha type weather and mountainous area!
well then i should do something and visit America...
lol everybody asks u if u an Indian? lol... similar thing happens to me here in Iran. Everybody asks me " Shoma Pakistani? (You a Pakistani? )
and i get so annoyed but i tell them politely that No.. im African.... oh well, we are sorta IndoAfrican something like that?
By Zaheer
Better Iran Than Us.
By kulsham
^ nothing is better in this world.
By FatemaC
Hey Kulsham what you doing in Iran? and yeah i do not agree even the IndoAfrican coz i was born in Africa na dlived all my life there.... lol.. and yeah Zaheer its not about the place its about the people.. U knw Americans have this tihng called Humanity which in places like African u will not find. U knw since my nephew is at the hospital, my sister stays with him. These Americans gave her a room in a nearby hotel for only $5 a night, with breakfast, dinner and snacks 24hrs.. will u gt tht there? I am not sayin this place is better but thrs humanity compare 2 Africa. Havent been to IRan so dunno abt there!!!

P.S.. Seems like this forum is now being run by Zaheer,Kulsham n i!!! and we are really out of topic. HEHE
By Zaheer
please do not relate me with urselves :x
By Zaheer
please do not relate me with urselves :x
By FatemaC
Oh yeah!!! Then dnt reply to the posts!!! Sorry Bapa
By Zaheer
:roll:
By kulsham
you both look beautiful when arguing.
By kulsham
FatemaC wrote:Hey Kulsham what you doing in Iran? and yeah i do not agree even the IndoAfrican coz i was born in Africa na dlived all my life there.... lol.. and yeah Zaheer its not about the place its about the people.. U knw Americans have this tihng called Humanity which in places like African u will not find. U knw since my nephew is at the hospital, my sister stays with him. These Americans gave her a room in a nearby hotel for only $5 a night, with breakfast, dinner and snacks 24hrs.. will u gt tht there? I am not sayin this place is better but thrs humanity compare 2 Africa. Havent been to IRan so dunno abt there!!!

P.S.. Seems like this forum is now being run by Zaheer,Kulsham n i!!! and we are really out of topic. HEHE
I came here for Ziyarat. YEs you are an African but what is your Ethnic???
Yes truly its all about the people. really it is a good feeling to know that Americans have humanity. Iran is both, full of humanity and no humanity but i cannot say more because i havent lived here for long but if you go inside haram these Iranians treat you very nicely if they hear you are a foreigner and have come for ziyarat.

The Forum DEFINATELY is Run by me , you and the mr.Bean .and i am glad you both reply to my posts, thank you so much for everything i really appreciate it *hugs*
By FatemaC
Yes Kulsham, ethnically i am an Indian but frankly speakin, i hate accepting that fact. I dont know what happens to me when people ask me my ethnic, coz u know desis r really known down here, for their behavior and i do not want to be one of them.
Ow so you went for Ziyaarat.. that is great.. pray 4 us tooo!!!

And you do not need to thank us for running this posts with you, now that we are friends, there arent any thank yous..... Ryt???
By kulsham
FatemaC wrote:Yes Kulsham, ethnically i am an Indian but frankly speakin, i hate accepting that fact. I dont know what happens to me when people ask me my ethnic, coz u know desis r really known down here, for their behavior and i do not want to be one of them.
Ow so you went for Ziyaarat.. that is great.. pray 4 us tooo!!!

And you do not need to thank us for running this posts with you, now that we are friends, there arent any thank yous..... Ryt???
sure will pray dear.

well we have to accept he fact that we are easter indians or indo africans... :)
i have heard there are plenty of desiz there, i already got counple of friends...

Ryte :) :)
By FatemaC
Oh yeah we have alot of desis! Everywhere you go you find them, but the good thing is we do not have alot of tansras.. so its not like back home... You find them everywhere. Since i came here, the only time i found tansras was once at a Persian restaurant n second time at One of the Halal meat grocery store!! So its kinda good... LOL.. So bring up another topic to talk about.. looks like we r done with this!!! HEHE
By kulsham
lol... i remember a friend of mine showing me pics of hers from cali and texas...

anyways... yeah i dont know what topic to bring up... zaheer BAPA :p is busy nowadays!
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline