Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
By Syed Kazim
It was the battle of Khaibar, where the prophet recited nade ali!
By Syed Kazim
about tawassul, when P.Adam was sent on earth, he was crying as a sign of repentance, while asking for repentance, he asked through the panjatan!
By Muhammad Mahdi
ans the saliva of the prophet as a cure for imam Ali (as) eye infection in battle of khaibar
By kulsham
Can i have a hadith or from which books these are mentioned? because my aim of making this thread is
1- i am on debate with sunni brothers
2-they dont want plain statements they want with proofs

so whatever you have posted above it will be better if you state with references.
By kulsham
if all of you can put of the references it will be more easy for me.

If you have...

It is so sad the Husseini madressa dont teach the difference between Bukhari books from al Kaafi books/ Khomeini books.
By Muhammad Mahdi
Sura maidah verse 110
sura aaraf 160
sura yusuf 93
sura nisaa 64
maidah 35
By kulsham
Syed Kazim wrote:It was the battle of Khaibar, where the prophet recited nade ali!
This is very interesting. Got the hadith and reference? IT will be wonderful if you search for us.
By abuali
Yes, I was just discussing with a brother a couple of days ago that we need to digitalize important resource books so that they can be available online.

There are soo many hadiths...and hence its an issue because not all of them are authentic...and those authentic are sometimes interpreted out of context...and sometimes some are misquoted.

The sahih books have a lot of authentic hadiths and those which are not authentic...and this is true for other hadith collections as well.

Generally the hadiths about wasila are found in both sahih and those books that the shias regard in high esteem...

Sahih books and other hadith collection are available at Al-itrah bookshop (if i am not mistaken).
By Syed Kazim
ill try n get u the reference, altho the "story" is correct

In reply to:
Interesting, get me reference......

by kulsham
By kulsham
hasin wrote:Yes, I was just discussing with a brother a couple of days ago that we need to digitalize important resource books so that they can be available online.

There are soo many hadiths...and hence its an issue because not all of them are authentic...and those authentic are sometimes interpreted out of context...and sometimes some are misquoted.

The sahih books have a lot of authentic hadiths and those which are not authentic...and this is true for other hadith collections as well.

Generally the hadiths about wasila are found in both sahih and those books that the shias regard in high esteem...

Sahih books and other hadith collection are available at Al-itrah bookshop (if i am not mistaken).
Where did you study all this?
By kulsham
Syed Kazim wrote:ill try n get u the reference, altho the "story" is correct

In reply to:
Interesting, get me reference......

by kulsham
it will be wonderful. Really wonderful indeed.
By abuali
I have not studied per se...

Over the past few years I have come across different hadiths from different sources....some of which are so fake that a child with the right faith can tell its not authentic...and others so sinister that it would be hard to prove its inauthenticity.

Among all these lie the authentic hadeeths...the ones from which we need to learn.

Scholars spend a lot of time researching into the chain of narrations of these hadeeths in order to fairly conclude its authenticity
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline