The Forum is Dead and Boring Nowadays

This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
User avatar
kulsham
Ask Mod
Posts: 1168
Joined: 13 Mar 2005, 02:41
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Contact:

The Forum is Dead and Boring Nowadays

Postby kulsham » 19 Aug 2006, 00:28

Members don't post anything interesting, and those who post interesting don't show up again. and those who show uo don't reply, and those who reply don't get any response, and those who don't get any response Are Annoyed, and those who are annoyed never come to Ask Forums, Ask forums is dead and boring, No discussions, Too many views, No responses... Too many Email forwards and already seen them a year ago.....

Moderators should have some junk Thread and move what isn't useful over there .. and i should be the sub moderator...

WHERE IS EVERYBODY? its a Kabrastan in here now..
minhaal2000
Ask Novice
Ask Novice
Posts: 140
Joined: 02 Apr 2005, 13:53
Location: Dar es salaam
Contact:

Postby minhaal2000 » 20 Aug 2006, 01:49

duuuh
User avatar
imz
Ask Senior
Ask Senior
Posts: 273
Joined: 03 Oct 2005, 14:49
Location: englishtan
Contact:

Postby imz » 23 Aug 2006, 16:50

how true!
User avatar
Tayyaba
Ask Mod
Posts: 481
Joined: 15 Oct 2004, 13:22
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby Tayyaba » 06 Sep 2006, 23:10

WHERE IS EVERY1 ?????????????????????????????
Tayyaba Salim Kassam
User avatar
imz
Ask Senior
Ask Senior
Posts: 273
Joined: 03 Oct 2005, 14:49
Location: englishtan
Contact:

Postby imz » 07 Sep 2006, 13:47

virtually dead? :S
User avatar
Sayyeda
Ask Senior
Ask Senior
Posts: 479
Joined: 19 Oct 2004, 16:48
Location: Dar es Salaam
Contact:

Postby Sayyeda » 09 Sep 2006, 00:10

Hey there! loooong time! :oops:

Anyway been quite some time since I visited this page... I was sooo :shock: to hardly see any posts dated September :? No worries, me is back... we gonna work it out! :P
*~* Stop analysing life, Just live it!... "Your today is the tomorrow that you were worried about yesterday!"*~*
User avatar
Zuly
Ask Novice
Ask Novice
Posts: 118
Joined: 11 Jun 2005, 14:03
Location: Harrow UK
Contact:

Postby Zuly » 10 Sep 2006, 18:51

Salaams kulsham & Co

Sorry was busy busy.....m back

Moderators should have some junk Thread and move what isn't useful over there .. and i should be the sub moderator...


very much true....m supporting u :lol:
User avatar
Tayyaba
Ask Mod
Posts: 481
Joined: 15 Oct 2004, 13:22
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby Tayyaba » 24 Sep 2006, 01:50

OH MAN ..WHR IS EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????????????????????
Tayyaba Salim Kassam
User avatar
kulsham
Ask Mod
Posts: 1168
Joined: 13 Mar 2005, 02:41
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Contact:

Postby kulsham » 23 Oct 2006, 02:14

imz wrote:virtually dead? :S


Image

make it virtually alive
User avatar
kulsham
Ask Mod
Posts: 1168
Joined: 13 Mar 2005, 02:41
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Contact:

Postby kulsham » 23 Oct 2006, 02:22

Zuly wrote:Salaams kulsham & Co

Sorry was busy busy.....m back

Moderators should have some junk Thread and move what isn't useful over there .. and i should be the sub moderator...


very much true....m supporting u :lol:


i wana be a sub moderator for junk and flame threaddd

voting starts now.

ImageImageImage
User avatar
kulsham
Ask Mod
Posts: 1168
Joined: 13 Mar 2005, 02:41
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Contact:

Postby kulsham » 23 Oct 2006, 02:23

Tayyaba wrote:WHERE IS EVERY1 ?????????????????????????????


Image
Image
Image
Image
here
User avatar
kulsham
Ask Mod
Posts: 1168
Joined: 13 Mar 2005, 02:41
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Contact:

Postby kulsham » 23 Oct 2006, 02:24

Sayyeda wrote:Hey there! loooong time! :oops:

Anyway been quite some time since I visited this page... I was sooo :shock: to hardly see any posts dated September :? No worries, me is back... we gonna work it out! :P


Image whats in your mind?
User avatar
abuali
Ask Admin
Posts: 3664
Joined: 30 Sep 2004, 19:33
Location: Dar es Salaam
Contact:

Postby abuali » 23 Oct 2006, 03:21

kulsham...maybe you can help the admin team with this...

We are trying to revamp and re-organize the forums and their categories.

Can you come up with a proposal and send it to me. Mainly we want to make the forums user-friendly i.e it should be easier to find what one is looking for, the categories should be lesser and more representative, junk should be filtered out etc. So basically we need ideas on what forums are necessary or need to be added and what need to be removed or reclassified under another forum.

Can you help with that? Anyone else is also invited to share their ideas.
User avatar
kulsham
Ask Mod
Posts: 1168
Joined: 13 Mar 2005, 02:41
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Contact:

Postby kulsham » 26 Oct 2006, 08:15

hasin wrote:kulsham...maybe you can help the admin team with this...

We are trying to revamp and re-organize the forums and their categories.

Can you come up with a proposal and send it to me. Mainly we want to make the forums user-friendly i.e it should be easier to find what one is looking for, the categories should be lesser and more representative, junk should be filtered out etc. So basically we need ideas on what forums are necessary or need to be added and what need to be removed or reclassified under another forum.

Can you help with that? Anyone else is also invited to share their ideas.


yes i would like to be in the team. my first idea is the junk and flame category. secondly how friendly you want this forum to be? hope the rules clearly explain what not to cross as a limit. and make poster about ask.com forum and you should stick it in al muntazir islamic seminary notice boards.
User avatar
kulsham
Ask Mod
Posts: 1168
Joined: 13 Mar 2005, 02:41
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Contact:

Postby kulsham » 26 Oct 2006, 08:21

let me see wat other ideas i get?

Return to “General Issues”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests