Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
By smak786110
I think the Forum was very active before the start page came......I hv marked after the startup page, people dnt visit the Forum......
I would suggest either take out the start up page OR make 2 separate domain names...One for the Forum and one for the Start page and Advertise them Seprtly....
E.G. Ask.or.tz for Forum and Ask.co.tz for Main Page or smething like tht..... :? :? :?
By Ali
Yes, That is true... The main page kinda blocks people from accessing the forums....
Lets see what hasin would say about this...
By smak786110
Shiachat.com is a forum but its soo much interesting...There r lots of people there.......2 Reasons because they have people from worldwide and their first page contains Forum....They hv MEdia and other stuff but they hv been put in menu and nt on front page....I think this is the best idea for Ask to do it.....
By abuali
Thanks for the great ideas Shama and Sadiq

Ali, lets work on a slightly modified version of the top page in line with Sadiqs idea and what we had discussed.

Sadiq, another reason why Shiachat has so many people is that it has been in existence for a very very long time.

Kulsham, I am going to work on a poster...can you arrange to have them put up at different spots, including but not limited to Almiss?

We were also thinking of the Junk Forum...however apart from that, any ideas on forum rearrangements?
By kulsham
hasin wrote:Thanks for the great ideas Shama and Sadiq

Ali, lets work on a slightly modified version of the top page in line with Sadiqs idea and what we had discussed.

Sadiq, another reason why Shiachat has so many people is that it has been in existence for a very very long time.

Kulsham, I am going to work on a poster...can you arrange to have them put up at different spots, including but not limited to Almiss?

We were also thinking of the Junk Forum...however apart from that, any ideas on forum rearrangements?
yes i can arrange very well.. at mosque and Al Miss.. how you going to make the poster? share with me the idea's apart from that i am a poster maker for Shia Scouts so i can add something into your taste.

just make me the junk boss stop making me wait :twisted: :evil:
By kulsham
smak786110 wrote:I think the Forum was very active before the start page came......I hv marked after the startup page, people dnt visit the Forum......
I would suggest either take out the start up page OR make 2 separate domain names...One for the Forum and one for the Start page and Advertise them Seprtly....
E.G. Ask.or.tz for Forum and Ask.co.tz for Main Page or smething like tht..... :? :? :?
i feel the same...... the first page should be a bit similar to shiachat :)
By smak786110
Exactly......Ask has been advertised very nicely for the past months and as per my thinking its statistics must be very good....But most of the people just ignore the Forum and goto other things in the site.....
Including me when i visit some other sites, I just feel Forum is a time waste if there is a whole web-site to be viewed...... :P
By abuali
:) @ kulsham.

Yes, please give your ideas about the poster-to-be at http://www.ask.or.tz/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7373#7373

As for the junk forum, I would prefer doing the entire resync of the forums at once, in a organized manner so that we can take all things into account and dont have to worry about having to redo and undo over and over again.

Insh time permiting, i shall work on it tomorrow night.

Sadiq...very valid point. Lets see how we can solve the problem.
By smak786110
:) thanks and wishing the ASK team a good luck !! and may Allah bless you all for the hard work you all doing!! :D
By kulsham
smak786110 wrote:Exactly......Ask has been advertised very nicely for the past months and as per my thinking its statistics must be very good....But most of the people just ignore the Forum and goto other things in the site.....
Including me when i visit some other sites, I just feel Forum is a time waste if there is a whole web-site to be viewed...... :P
so you living the ask forum?
smak786110 wrote::) thanks and wishing the ASK team a good luck !! and may Allah bless you all for the hard work you all doing!! :D
thank you ..
By kulsham
hasin wrote::) @ kulsham.

Yes, please give your ideas about the poster-to-be at http://www.ask.or.tz/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7373#7373

As for the junk forum, I would prefer doing the entire resync of the forums at once, in a organized manner so that we can take all things into account and dont have to worry about having to redo and undo over and over again.

Insh time permiting, i shall work on it tomorrow night.

Sadiq...very valid point. Lets see how we can solve the problem.
will the posts or threads get deleted? :( :(
By kulsham
hasin wrote:No...we wont delete anything....unless it really needs to be deleted.

Like you suggested...we will just classify most of the forwarded stuff in a seperate forum and allow members to only post things like that in that specific forum
Great Idea.. looking forwards to it.

So can we have Dr. Sheikh Murtadha Alidina on the forums with his own special thread or category.... so members can ask him and he replies according to his time.?
By smak786110
If u cn get many scholars around it'll be fun.......
Put like Dr.Alidina,then Br.Hasanain Rajabali, Syed Bahrul Ullom (he is ideal for Youths)
etc...From all around world.....

:?

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline