Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
By Tayyaba
HEY salaam alaikum all...

jus wanted to ask who is goin for the Qum summer camp on july 23 ??
By Muntazir
Bismillahi Ar-Rahmani, Ar-Rahim
(In the name of the Almighty, the most Munificent, and the most Compassionate)

As-Salaamun Alaikum.

Well, I've been thinking about going to Qum this summer as I always wanted to, although, I can't really be sure and time is moving fast. My Bachelors Degree start on 3rd July and I have to be in India by at least 25th June. What luck! However, I’ve applied for Islamic Studies in Hawzah in Iran and Hawzah Illmiyyah in London, so once I get a quick response from them, then I might be able to come. Are you going by the way? Not too many seem to be going this summer I guess.

Allah Hafeez
By Tayyaba
walaikum salaam

Thank you for your reply Muntazir ...
Yes inshallah i m goin..got the reply frm Africa Federation...yeah seems not many are participating frm Dar.!

Best Regards :)
By Sayyeda
I really wanted to go... but can't take off from work... had gone to kili last dec so i guess cant take another vacation till dec :(

Next time Inshallah! :)
By Tayyaba
Inshallah .. :)
By Muntazir

As-Salaamun Alaikum.

My bad, there aren’t any seats available this time. However, I’ve applied for a full time course in Hawzah, so I guess if not now then something greater. I pray for all those who have participated this summer.

May Allah guide you all the way and return you back with a great benefit, ameen.

Allah Hafeez
By Tayyaba
THANK YOU VERY MUCH MUNTAZIR :D
By Muntazir

As-Salaamun Alaikum.

I guess I’ll be going for the Qum summer camp on the 24th of June, as I need to apply and give an interview at the Hawzah.

By the way, have you confirmed with Teacher Tima so far? Because she told me there aren’t any yet.

Allah Hafeez
By Tayyaba
Salaam ..

I am not going with the teacher tima group, i think ours is organised by Africa federation with Tabligh centre ... its the 3rd summer camp this yr..
the info is in this site...
http://ieb.world-federation.org
By Muntazir
(In the name of Allah I begin with, the most Generous, and most Merciful).

Assalamun Alaikum.

I talked to Dr. Murtadha Alidina today and he asked me to take a separate trip. I guess I'll be going to Iran alone and I might stay there for 3 months and start my studies. After 3 months, I'll come back, wait for my 1 year visa and inshallah go back and not come back for minimum 15 years.

Allah Hafeez
By Tayyaba
Minimum 15 yrs..whoa!..well muntazir i wish you the best of luck in your studies .. :)

[KSIJ Dar] Announcements 📢 pinned a photo

[KSIJDar]

https://cdn4.cdn-telegram.org/file/n96vMaxJDq1U8S[…]

[KSIJ Dar] Announcements 📢 pinned a photo

Ask4help Counseling Helpline