Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
Got this from another forum:

The following link contains very disturbing images of what appears to be the punishment of the grave! THIS IS NOT FOR THE LIGHT HEARTED SO BE WARNED !!!

Athab Al khabar - the picture on the link was 18 years old boy he died due to some accident and was buried

Later after 3 hrs his body was taken out of the grave for postmotem. His parents said "he skipped his prayers and use 2 listen to music"

>> http://www.mechalia.com/showthread.php?t=621on
By manji2005
OHH MY GOD!!
CERTAINLY NOT FOR THE LIGHT HEARTED ONES !!
By qarrar
I find it hard to believe, not the punishment after death but the narrated story.
By manji2005
The pics r seriously disturbing!!! :shock:
What a pity :cry:
By Muntazir
Bismillahi Ar-Rahmani, Ar-Rahim
(In the name of the Almighty, the most Munificent, and the most Compassionate)

As-Salaamun Alaikum.

It's not too long since I was visiting Arusha for some work where I heard this old man (known to be very religious) talking to someone about an incident once occurred.

He was saying; once there was a young boy who was buried but his parents weren’t happy with the burial for some reason, so they decided to dig him out and rebury him. When they took his body out, everybody was extremely shocked to see the quick change of his appearance! His body color was changed into blue, his expression was too scary (as if he had died with a severe attack), and his hair color was changed to white.

When the other person asked him, “why would the hair color be changed to white?” He replied; from what I think, the “Questioning” and “Answering” period had already begun!

Now take a second and think, these are all clear evidence we come across time and again, yet, we still continue committing sins day by day. It’s as well one of the true said evidence about Barzakh (Journey after Death)
By Tayyaba
We still arent the Muslims Imam Zamana is lookin for in his army .. :cry:
By Muntazir
Bismillahi Ar-Rahmani, Ar-Rahim
(In the name of the Almighty, the most Munificent, and the most Compassionate)

As-Salaamun Alaikum.

Who says we aren't the Muslims Imam-e-Zamana wants in his Army? We are the Muslims and we have given such a beautiful gift from the Almighty! And we are to be blamed for not preparing our selves for the day to come. We have to realize and be responsible of all the duties given to us before it’s too late.

May Allah give us the Tawfiq to stand up and guard Islam.

Allah Hafeez
By Tayyaba
xactly wat i meant to say .. :) We have to prepare ourselves!
By kulsham
these pictures are really disturbing...
now, the boy is wearing an underwear, and shirt!!! i would like to know, if muslims get burried with clothes??? if not then this is a hoax!
By minhaal2000
i think this is a hoax too ..lol

the guy is not 18 and is wearing normal clothes. its an old man and the process of decay is normal and happens to any organic material.
By kulsham
^^

i think its some accident.. then pics taken for post mortem.

coz.. he is bleeding everywhere...

HOAX!

delete the pics from the site, not to cause more disturbing moods!
By shaziya
salaams

the pictres are indeed very distrubing ...
even if it were a hoax or any kind of computer trick but the message trying to be sent out is surely true ... isnt it?

as far as i have heard namaaz is the most important thing and missin it could be non acceptance of all our good deeds and music is said to be a great sin ... even greater than zina as i have heard ... so it is possible tht the picture may not be true but the message is surely true ... isnt it???

hope we all can be better muslims (ameen)

take care

dafiz

[KSIJ Dar] Announcements 📢 pinned a photo

[KSIJDar]

https://cdn4.cdn-telegram.org/file/OT0C8nj-97f5o1[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline