Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
i didnt knw which forum to put it in so thought of puttin it in hea

i know this has nothing to do with "ISLAM TODAY" but we will make inshaAllah

here is a game for forums.let's play it in an Islamic manner:

the one after me, post a word that just come to ur mind.and than then next one will write down what came to her/his mind when s/he read the prev post.make sense?

but i want to add some Islamic paint on this: write down a small sentence according to the word that u typed?

how is it?

ok i will start

" path of life.....life has many twists and turns....sudden ones and expected ones....but keep going straight and don't stray and inshallah you'll reach the bestest of destinations" :D
By *Fatema*
the bestest and final of destinations is Jannah so we should all pray we muslims should abode in ther (ameen)

m i playin it right?? :lol:
By Tayyaba
yes u r playin it right!!

i guess nobody wants to play... :cry:
By abuali
Success....

Everyone aims to be successful in life...but what is success...becoming rich, having a loving family, being famous.....the hereafter.....?

The Quran 89:27 (To the righteous soul will be said:) "O (thou) soul, in (complete) rest and satisfaction!
89:28 "Come back thou to thy Lord,- well pleased (thyself), and well-pleasing unto Him!
Transliteration:
89:27 Ya ayyatuha alnnafsu almutmainnatu
89:28 IrjiAAee ila rabbiki radiyatan mardiyyatan
By Tayyaba
Life....
This is a gift from GOD .... and this gift can turn to heaven :D or hell :cry: for us depends on our time how we spend it...
By Tanveer
Worry...
Worry is a great time waster...it is a wasted emotion because worrying about the future that no one has seen is impractical...worry not that no one knows of you...seek to be worth knowing
Is that the right way of playing...? :? ...Now i am worried... :wink:
By Tayyaba
sorry u guys take a word from the sentence before i mean wat the person b4 wrote and write on that word LOL.....is it complicated
hope u get it :wink:

Future.....mmmm.....i cant wait for Future when Imam Mehdi (a.s) will appear.....couldnt think of nythin....
By Tanveer
appear
Never does the human soul appear so strong and noble as when it forgoes revenge and dares to forgive an injury.

Now how about that Tayyaba? Am I now playing it right :?:
By Yas
Never...
Never and nothing - the two limits of space and time that technically can't exist, without each other, and if they do exist, they would defy their own purpose of existence!

This is the mumbo jumbo I cook up after getting sick of playing with that paper that says "Please turn over" on both sides. Oh and nah, I didnt get it either! :lol:
By Tayyaba
hey ppl u playin it right :wink:

Time....
Time is either reward or punishment.... :D
By Moonbeam
Reward..
"No person was ever honoured for what he recieved, Honour has been the Reward for what he gave.."
By Tanveer
HONOR
The desire to win is in most of us.The will to win is a matter of training and the manner of winning, a matter of honor.
By Yas
Win...
To win is not to ever fail, but to never quit.

(Ty Laila!).
By Tanveer
FAILURE
Failure is Success turned inside out.

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline