Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
By qarrar
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:what are nabi nuh's sons names?
I dont know their Islamic names but to the wider world they are known as Shem, Ham and Japheth.
By Zahra..
Salaam Alaykum everyone,
This is indeed a very good idea..
From what i kno.. There was a son of prophet Nuh whose name was Kanaan who refused to go with him in the ark and also died in the flood..
Pls correct me if im wrong.. :)

Salaams,
Zahra
By qarrar
Boss answer nini?
By qarrar
I nearly got it right then if you were to except English names with exception of the son who drowned. So whose turn is it next? Or should I come up with another tough one? 8)
By qarrar
Here goes, this is an easy one…

Which Sahabi of Imam Ali was within eyesight distance of Muawiya’s Tent in the battle of Siffin just as the Syrians raised the Quran on Spears?
By qarrar
Wazee not even a single attempt! :shock:
By Mohdkazim
well let me try.... was it Malik-e-Ashtar
By qarrar
Mohdkazim wrote:well let me try.... was it Malik-e-Ashtar
It was indeed him, the commander-in-chief of Imam Ali's (A.S.) army. History has it on that particular day he attacked the enemy so ferociously that his shout of Allahu Akbar, every time he killed a man, was heard no less than 400 times.

When vistory was near Amr al-Aas on Muawiya's side said, "Call the enemy to the Word of God."

Muawiya eagerly accepted these words and his men raised 500 copies of the Holy Qur'an on their spears, saying that the Holy Book would decide their differences. This trick had a strange effect on some people in the army of Imam Ali (A.S.), who dropped their weapons and agreed that the Holy Qur'an should decide the matter.
By Zahra..
Oh.. i wanted to say that but then i thot it was wrong.. :oops: ahh! lol.. anyway.. thanx for sharing the info qarrar.. Mohdkazim.. ur turn now..
Salaams
Zahra..
By Mohdkazim
welll...........
What was name of the piece of land that prophet Muhamad gave to Bibi Fatimah???

The building had been dubbed building “Mande[…]

IMAM SADIQ (A.S) & HIS COMPREHENSIVE ROLE I […]

Rajab

THE MONTH OF RAJAB - AN OPPORTUNITY FOR PURIFICATI[…]

The 6th Imam died in Madinah on 25th Shawwal, 148 […]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline