Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Sheikh Saqalain Abbas will be answering your questions posted in this forum.

Moderators: Syed Kazim, Muhammad Mahdi

By fsl96
Salams,
I have been asked this question...
1. What is Tauhhid Al Rububiya and Tauhid Al Uluhiya?
2. What does this term Apply on?
3. When was it formed? Any Story behind this or any Reasons?

Please Help
By Sh.SaqalainAbbas
w salaam wr wb

1 Tauhid al rubobiya mean he is the unique in administration of this universe and every thing is in his control and no boday has any power to do some thing in this worrld
polytheists were believe on oneness of creator but they had different opinion on oneness of Rab mean administrator and mudabbir

and tauhid fil Ulohiy means that oneness of Allah swt in worship nobody is deserving for worship except Allah swt

polytheists were not believe in oneness of Allah in worship and believe that there are many gods and personalities who are deserving the worship .

2 this term could be applied on only Allah swt he is one and unique who is administrtor of this univers and has control on it and who is deserving the worship

3 as I mentioned above the reason and histry wise we can read Quran spacilly the converstion of Hdrat e Ibraheem as with polytheists
chapter 6 vers 74 to 79

When Abraham said to Azar, his father, ‘Do you take idols for gods? Indeed I see you and your people in manifest error.’ (74) Thus did We show Abraham the dominions of the heavens and the earth, that he might be of those who possess certitude. (75) When night darkened over him, he saw a star and said, ‘This is my Lord!’ But when it set, he said, ‘I do not like those who set.’ (76) Then, when he saw the moon rising, he said, ‘This is my Lord!’ But when it set, he said, ‘Had my Lord not guided me, I would surely have been among the astray lot.’ (77) Then, when he saw the sun rising, he said, ‘This is my Lord! This is bigger!’ But when it set, he said, ‘O my people, indeed I disown what you take as [His] partners.’ (78) ‘Indeed I have turned my face toward Him who originated the heavens and the earth, as a Hanif, and I am not one of the polytheists.’ (79)

hope will be beneficial insha Allah

w salaam

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline