Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Lessons and thoughts on The Infallibles [‘a.s]

Moderator: Muntazir

By abuali
(jazakallah) for your time to get this info Br. Muntazir. Can you request the brother to check if the referrence is a strong or weak narration?
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:The list of children is also present in Kitab al irshad
Can you let us know if there are any differences in the list od children as mentioned in kitab al irshad if you have it. Thanks
By Muntazir
In the name of 'Allah.

Salaamun 'aleykum.

I checked Kitaab al-Irshaad, it doesn't mention about other sons of Imam 'Ali ['a.s]. Except if I didn't check properly.

I will get back to you with the reference insha'Allah.
By Muntazir
In the name of the Supreme.

Salaamun 'aleykum.

I've just read that 'Awn ['a.s] was the son of Imam 'Ali Ibn Abu Tuaalib ['a.s.w.s]. Not only him, but he also had another son called Muhammad Hilaal and both of them were sons of Imam 'Ali ['a.s.w.s] from Amaamah, daughter of Zaynab bint Muhammad [the holy Prophet [s.'a.w.w]].

I have already started to write a book on Muhammad Hilaal Ibn Abu Tuaalib ['a.s.w.s] and also mentioned how 'Awn ['a.s] was martyred. Please pray everything goes smooth so that I can get it published by the end of Muharram al-Haraam.

I'm also working on the full life story of Prophet Khidr, something many have not heard about as yet. Please pray my research goes well, insha'Allah.

Mohtaaje Du'aa-akum.

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline