Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Lessons and thoughts on Islamic Ethics and Mysticism

Moderator: Muntazir

'aleykum as-Salaam.

I do apologize for the delay. I will prepare some material soon insha'Allah.

I've been having second thoughts on this topic because it's very sensitive. However, I will try to share the basics of practical akhlaaq so that the brothers and sisters can benefit from them.

But as a start, I request the readers to practice the Mustahabbaat and abstain from Makroohaat.

Until then, we ask you to keep us in your du'aas.
Salaam...thanks...Just a quick note as Muharam comes we will manage to gain more closeness to Allah via the Azadari of Imam Hussein...one resolution for us in this new islamic year should be to not only just emotionally cry for Imam Hussein gut to cry with a promise of changing our hearts and following the footsteps of the imam....one of which is praying Salah on time...
Actually a topic worth discussing and having a lot of different perspectives on the mustahabaats and makroohaats!! Its like this specific month we start avoiding a lot of things we do normally, one being the so called TV!! Avoid and keep it off is what happens at everones homess why doesn't this be the case everyday?? Is it something impossible?? Let's look at all the various lessons from this month and shareee
'aleykum as-Salaam warahmatullah.

My condolences to all of you on this shahr Muharram al-Haraam.

Ya 'Abaa 'abdillaah, Ya Shaheed ash-Shuhadaa!

It is extremely necessary to understand the background and the philosophy behind the tragedy of Kerbala. This month is the month in which Islam prospered by the struggle of our holy Imam, al-Hussein ash-Shaheed['a.s] and his companions ['a.s].

Crying for Imam Hussein ['a.s] is the only key which can lead us towards the 'arsh of 'Allah. The 'arsh of 'Allah is certainly a place to be for the mu'mineed and the mu'minaat.

Obviously, crying for the holy Imam can be of various reasons. By the help of the Almighty, I have completed writing a book on 'why we cry for Imam Hussein ['a.s]' and insha'Allah, by the help and du'aas of all of you, I will get it published soon insha'Allah so that the reader can benefit from it.

Tonight and the few nights to come carry a secret within and these secrets can only be understood by one who wishes to be exposed to them.

Many miracles take place in various parts of the world on the night of 'Ashura. Have we ever considered why this happens and what are the signs behind them or what message it gives us to which we don't know? Just a small hint, think why our prophets ['a.s] did miracles?

We should try to study about this month of Haraam and understand the reasons behind it. Expose yourselves by opening the Qur'an al-Hakeem and find the verses which speak of the months of Haraam and see what 'Allah has forbidden in this month.

If you wish to switch off your television sets then do it for 'Allah and not just for the sake of this month. However, this is the lower Jehaad. The Greater Jihaad is to leave the tv on but with appropriate channels like news, religious, ...

Insha'Allah, we should discuss further about this when I start a separate discussion on the 'Months of 'Allah'.

Please keep us in your du'aas.

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline