Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Imagination is what inspires creativity. How far can you go? From poetry - for there is a poet in all of us - to literature and action thrillers. This is the place to let him loose. Please only post your ORIGINAL POETRY AND FICTION.
By *Fatemah*
s.a everyone...wellll ABC's for friendship...very valluable..lol..chk it out..

Accepts you as you are
Belives in "you"
Calls you jus to say hi
Dosen't give up on you
Envisions the whole of you(even the unfinished parts..)
Forgives your mistakes
Gives unconditionally
Helps you
Invites you over
Just "be" with you
Keeps you close at heart
Loves you for who you are
Makes a difference in your life
Never judges
Offers support
Picks you up
Quiets your fears
Raises your spirits
Says nice things about you
Tells you the truth when you need to hear it
Understands you
Values you
Walks beside you
X-plains things you dont understand
Yells when you dont lissen..and...
Zaps yoou back to reality..
By Yas
truly inspiring.. great post!

However, on a more somber note, I think people need to show some appreciation towards all the hard-working posters who keep this place buzzing with new stuff regularly. A small compliment, a thank you, any expression of gratitude I'm sure would make the posters feel great and keep the community spirit alive....
By *Fatemah*
hehe...heard tht hasin...u better be workin on it eh..lol.. :wink: ..kiddin...glad you liked it yas...i wrote it myself...i had to tke two asprins after thinkin alot u knw...lool.. :lol:
By Yas
seriously!? thats really creative! Ull have to forgive me for thinking it was a mail forward or something! lol... just hope Im not the only one who copy pastes :oops:
By *Fatemah*
hehe....im currently workin on anotheer one...its the 123's of understandin islam...ill chnge maib...but wen im finish inshallah...ill post it...hope u like too...lol.. :wink: ....im still stressin on hasin to do sumn to honour the posters...lol...hehe... :lol:
By Yas
yeah, hear that Hasin. Get on the line with Geneva NOW! we want the nobel prize for literature :wink:
By abuali
:oops:

(thinking of changing my nickname from hasin to something else)

Actually, I have something in the pipeline that more or less relates to your 'demands' ahem :wink:

However, its more likely to take-off after Muharram or atleast after the 12 days...(hoping I can buy some time)
By *Fatemah*
hehe....hasin we are more smarter thn you think...even if you do change your name...we will find you..(i sound thretning don i ?!... :wink: )...im kiddin...lol..but sure you can buy some time...after all its js a two min call you knww....lol..

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline