Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
When I grow up I am going to be ...an Accountant? a Doctor? a Pharmacist? a Programmer? This is the place to tell us about your choice and the reasons for your choice, and to seek advice from others.

Moderator: Syed Kazim

Which secondary school did you go to?

Aga Khan Mzizima Secondary School
28%
Al Muntazir Islamic Seminary
40%
Another secondary school apart form the above
28%
I am not yet into secondary school
4%
Just thought of finding out which school we are all from...

Please let us know which primary and secondary school you studied in or are still studying in....

I thought of concentrating on secondary schools...so have set up a poll for secondary schools...

I studied in Nyakahoja Primary School in Mwanza initially before shifting to Olympio in Dar es Salaam.

My secondary (6 yrs) were all in Mzizima.
By Mohdkazim
I did my secondary education for 4 year at Popatlal Secondary School in tanga.
Last edited by Mohdkazim on 21 Jan 2005, 19:29, edited 1 time in total.
By Sajida
My school life has been frm al muntazir to al muntazir..lol..primary n secondary..its been Al muntazir..
By Umm.aly
Same as Sajida.. did my secondary in gud ol' AL-MIS..
By Tayyaba
salaamz...
hehe....same here Al-Muntazir Islamic Seminary.... :lol:
By Sayyeda
Whoa! I guess we're quite many eh, from Almis?!

I did my Nursery in Union! :lol:

Then was in Olympio for a short period of time before I moved to Al-Muntazir Junior.

And since then, I have been in Al-Muntazir till I completed my O Levels!!!

(lol... Given u guys my Schooling history! :lol: hehe lol)
By Zahra..
Well... i was actually born a genius..when i started nursery skul.. education ruined me..lol.. :lol: As soon as i finished nursery skul.. my powers came back..i was a genius again..so i skipped primary skul n went to secondary.. but now i don think it was such a good idea..so im planning to do my primary education n then continue with form 4..lol..wot a mess.. Anyway the above was a joke..
Ive done my primary education at almuntazir! :) and am now in form 4 in mzizima.. Its nice to kno where we all r from..
Salaams..
Zahra..
By Fatimah Zahra Karim
well, i was in AKNS in moshi. then for primary skul i went to Mt. Kilimanjaro skul (in moshi). wen i moved to dar, i joined AKPS to finish my primary education...n now i've finished my o' levels at mzizima.
lol lots of aga khan... u'd think i was ismaili or sumthin
By shaziya
well... i didn't go to any skool guess that i m talented since birth ... lolz (just kidding)

actually i went to aga khan nursery skool and then al - muntazir primary and then Mzizma ... taking turns :D and now am in FTC
By creative
Salaams,
I am in Merchant Taylors' School for boys
It is a school for boys aged 11-18.
So it lasts quite a long time.
i'm going to be doing my first year of GCSE next year.
Siraj
By creative
Salaams,
My school is in Moor Park, near Northwood - basically it's in London.
Siraj

But the downsides are that I have to take the bus and train to school and to get home every day
By creative
ANd I was just wondering - isn't there a way in which you can add a quick text so you don't have to open a new window to reply to a post each time???
By smak786110
Salaams
Well I did ma Nursery,Primany and Secondary until Form 2 in Al-MIS..Than shifted to West London Center IGCSE until Form 4 :twisted:
By Muntazir Manji
salaams,

Well.. nursery in Nyakahoja Primary school mza, secondary again in mza, victoria intl... high school in Arboretum Sixth form college (narobi) now in Muhimbili about to finish my bachelors in pharmacy :lol: ... next?... hauza in iran for theology (Aqaid).. inshallah as soon as i finish my internship and pharmay registraion exam..

wassalaam.

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline