Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
When I grow up I am going to be ...an Accountant? a Doctor? a Pharmacist? a Programmer? This is the place to tell us about your choice and the reasons for your choice, and to seek advice from others.

Moderator: Syed Kazim

By ally
Salaamun Alaikum All brothers and Sisters.
Inshallah I will be now entering Form 3 next year at our community school AL-MUNTAZIR ISLAMIC SEMINARY. I have decided to choose science stream as I want to take some field in science {Idon't know which one}!!!
I need your help in this as it is a matter of my life.
Please reply soon.
Thanks.
By Nayaab
Wa alaykum salaam,
Its great that your mind is made up that u want to take science! Most ppl get stuck right at that decision! ;)
Well, what kind of help do u need with your decision making? Do you have any careers in mind? If not, what fields interest you?
One advice: since your mind is not made up as to what you would like to do, i strongly suggest you finish your secondary ed with A-levels. Even if you have decided upon a field which doesnt require A-levels, u never know when you might change ur mind (believe me, it happens a lot!!)
Let me know when u need any help ill b glad to do something
Nayaab
By abuali
Alaykum Salaam

I agree with Nayaab. Take your time. You still have a couple of years before you really have to decide.

I can imagine the dilemma. However, take it easy, finish O-levels, and I WOULD RECOMMEND that you do A-LEVELS...they are very important.

During A Levels, you can start exploring the options you have. Start with the careers that interest you...research about them thoroughly (hooray for the internet) and then decide which one you would like to give a shot to.

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline