Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
When I grow up I am going to be ...an Accountant? a Doctor? a Pharmacist? a Programmer? This is the place to tell us about your choice and the reasons for your choice, and to seek advice from others.

Moderator: Syed Kazim

By Yas
It's the new "inthing"... kind of like the genetic engineering of the 21st century, excuse the cliche. I've researched quite abit into it, and it's a field very much in its infancy, though it could see a great boost and is looking like the thing for the future... specially with the discovery of the c60 carbon allotropoe..fullerene - buckminster fullerene lol. I personally was very interested in it, although currently it seems like something that would get you into a research program at most, not really many applications. I'm also wondering if its more a chemistry based field or a microelectronics one? ...anybody?..lol.
By minhaal2000
it is physics with chemistry......the materials used will be chemical but to make efficient stuffs you might need lots of physics also.........check the site i have posted on science and technology.. there is a whole website on nano tech and its practical applications in real life
By minhaal2000
its quite astonishing to see many of our community students going into fields that are so common..med.dentistry....pharm..business...accounts....thats basically all that we opt for...we have so many of them withing our community..

I also fancied nanotech but then the prospects of finding a job in TZ are less...

If ur interested thats good cause i'v never heared of any person who has fancied pursuing such a career....

TC
By Yas
I know this is ridiculously late, but thanks alot Minhaal! :D

Yeah, our community is so traditional and science based. :roll:

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline