Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
When I grow up I am going to be ...an Accountant? a Doctor? a Pharmacist? a Programmer? This is the place to tell us about your choice and the reasons for your choice, and to seek advice from others.

Moderator: Syed Kazim

By sremtulla
salaamz..
i wanted to know if anyone has pursued child psychology or evn has information abt this course i would really appreciate if i get someone who is willing to share the experience...
and also i was wondering if any body is into montessory currently as in either studying it or evn teaching i would like to get info...like how is the job and wat qualities you have to hav for that and all the necessary details...
thanx
By Mehmaan
Salaam

Montessori is not a system for training children in academic studies; nor is it a label to be put on educational materials. It is a revolutionary method of observing and supporting the natural development of children. Montessori educational practice helps children develop creativity, problem solving, critical thinking and time-management skills, to contribute to society and the environment, and to become fulfilled persons in their particular time and place on Earth.

http://www.montessori.edu/

Montessory course is currently underway at Al-Muntazir Union Nursery School. The course is affiliated with the Msimbazi Montessori centre.
The minimum requirements of doing this course is an 0-Level National examiniation results.
It is basically a one year course from January to November, inclusion of practical and theory.
It is divided in four sections:

a) Practical Life activities
b) Sensorial activities
c) Language
d) Mathematics

At the end of the year you have to submit the coursework and do the exam to attain a certificate.
To teach in a Montessory school, you would have to have the qualification and the experience.

I hop i was helpful, im afraid i don't know much about child psychology. :(

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline