Anyone into Law?

When I grow up I am going to be ...an Accountant? a Doctor? a Pharmacist? a Programmer? This is the place to tell us about your choice and the reasons for your choice, and to seek advice from others.

Moderator: Syed Kazim

minhaal2000
Ask Novice
Ask Novice

Postby minhaal2000 » 12 Jan 2006, 23:56

most of the people have misconceptions whn it comes to lawyers defending criminals ..but even criminals have rights that lawyers need to monitor, ... if a lawyer is caught lying for a defendant the consequences are severe..

so there si nothing bad in law... its good ..even in islam fiqh is law ausio ?

and its good to pursue law because we have very few lawyers in our community ..
qarrar
Ask Pro
Ask Pro

Postby qarrar » 16 Jan 2006, 15:28

minhaal2000 wrote:its good to pursue law because we have very few lawyers in our community ..

Yes that how I justified it. So most people on here have stifled aspirations of doing law but none has ventured into the field as yet :?:
How does he, whose guardian is Allah, get perished? And how can he, who is being pursued by Allah, get salvation? (Imam Mohammad Taqi (as))
Sabiha
Ask Member
Ask Member

Postby Sabiha » 19 Jan 2006, 20:39

Actually, people have ventured into feild, there are some ithnasheri lawyers in our community who are pretty well established. I happen to have forgotten his name, but if you are interested in finding out who he is, i can at least find the name out for you.
qarrar
Ask Pro
Ask Pro

Postby qarrar » 19 Jan 2006, 22:16

Sabiha wrote:Actually, people have ventured into feild, there are some ithnasheri lawyers in our community who are pretty well established. I happen to have forgotten his name, but if you are interested in finding out who he is, i can at least find the name out for you.

That will be much appreciated, and if you could throw in his email address as well that will be great :!: :D
How does he, whose guardian is Allah, get perished? And how can he, who is being pursued by Allah, get salvation? (Imam Mohammad Taqi (as))
Sabiha
Ask Member
Ask Member

Postby Sabiha » 21 Jan 2006, 00:38

qarrar wrote:
Sabiha wrote:Actually, people have ventured into feild, there are some ithnasheri lawyers in our community who are pretty well established. I happen to have forgotten his name, but if you are interested in finding out who he is, i can at least find the name out for you.

That will be much appreciated, and if you could throw in his email address as well that will be great :!: :D

You dont ask for much do you? ;) will do my best, gimme a few days.
qarrar
Ask Pro
Ask Pro

Postby qarrar » 21 Jan 2006, 04:42

Sabiha wrote:You dont ask for much do you? ;) will do my best, gimme a few days.

Knowing his name only and me being 13000 miles away is no good is it :?: :wink: Take your time, I am in no hurry.

Return to “Career Guidance”