Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
When I grow up I am going to be ...an Accountant? a Doctor? a Pharmacist? a Programmer? This is the place to tell us about your choice and the reasons for your choice, and to seek advice from others.

Moderator: Syed Kazim

By minhaal2000
most of the people have misconceptions whn it comes to lawyers defending criminals ..but even criminals have rights that lawyers need to monitor, ... if a lawyer is caught lying for a defendant the consequences are severe..

so there si nothing bad in law... its good ..even in islam fiqh is law ausio ?

and its good to pursue law because we have very few lawyers in our community ..
By qarrar
minhaal2000 wrote:its good to pursue law because we have very few lawyers in our community ..
Yes that how I justified it. So most people on here have stifled aspirations of doing law but none has ventured into the field as yet :?:
By Sabiha
Actually, people have ventured into feild, there are some ithnasheri lawyers in our community who are pretty well established. I happen to have forgotten his name, but if you are interested in finding out who he is, i can at least find the name out for you.
By qarrar
Sabiha wrote:Actually, people have ventured into feild, there are some ithnasheri lawyers in our community who are pretty well established. I happen to have forgotten his name, but if you are interested in finding out who he is, i can at least find the name out for you.
That will be much appreciated, and if you could throw in his email address as well that will be great :!: :D
By Sabiha
qarrar wrote:
Sabiha wrote:Actually, people have ventured into feild, there are some ithnasheri lawyers in our community who are pretty well established. I happen to have forgotten his name, but if you are interested in finding out who he is, i can at least find the name out for you.
That will be much appreciated, and if you could throw in his email address as well that will be great :!: :D

You dont ask for much do you? ;) will do my best, gimme a few days.
By qarrar
Sabiha wrote:You dont ask for much do you? ;) will do my best, gimme a few days.
Knowing his name only and me being 13000 miles away is no good is it :?: :wink: Take your time, I am in no hurry.

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline