Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Ask! is a concept developed by youths in Dar es Salaam. Have your say in shaping the concept of Ask! Do you think its feasible to have an online youth community? How do you think it should be run? What should be discussed? Comments and critisicms also welcome apart from ideas.
By Tayyaba
salaam all
welcom to the ask family.... :)
lets keep it ALIVE
bye hehe :lol:
By kulsham
Sayyeda wrote:
Introduction:
I am Shama Jaffer, Born and living in DSM. Hoping to make new friends here and to get informations whenever i am stuck..

umm... I like painting, sketching and DRawing (all 3 sound alike i guess)
I dont play any kind of sports..pretty lazy? no.. frightened of balls.. i cant catch a ball when it comes to volley ball, many chances to get a bone crack.. badminton? i will rather hurt my nose and move the wracket hitting the wind! Tennis? in dreams! basket ball? Did i say to step on me? so.. me and balls dont get along. . . swimming? i'd rather float or play splash rather then go for under water swimming, i keep losing my breath!
I am good in listening n giving advices, umm... serving volunteering..

nice meeting you all , thank you..
wassalaam

Hahahaha :lol:

You sure do have a great sense of humour!!!

Welcome to the forum! :)
thanks :-) but its the truth :? :wink: well jsut that i got a tiny broken english... i hope i can bring some good deed in here inshallah.. n thanks to u all..

wassalaam
By Reflection of Perfection
I am A Spy of President Bush
I am not allowed to give this information to anyone but I will
I am Perfect in all means except in some ways I am apposite of perfect(REFLECTION) 8)
I live on the third planet of this solar system commonly known as EARTH

THANKS

:twisted: ~Creative geniuses are geniuses because they know how to think instaed of what to think~ :twisted:
By Sayyeda
Reflection of Perfection Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am A Spy of President Bush
I am not allowed to give this information to anyone but I will
I am Perfect in all means except in some ways I am apposite of perfect(REFLECTION)
I live on the third planet of this solar system commonly known as EARTH

THANKS

Oh oh oh!!!! you've put me to thinking already! :wink:

Lol...!!! :lol:
By creative
I introduced myself but on a nother forum in Ask.
Siraj
By Sadik 110
hasin wrote:Salaams Sadik 110

Welcome to Ask!

Over the past few days I have been thinking of inviting some members of ShiaChat to come and join Ask! as they are much needed.

Knowing that you are a Moderator at ShiaChat, I feel that you will be in a better position, not only to pick and choose those who may be beneficial to Ask!, but you will also be in a better position to invite them to join Ask!

Can you manage to do so? Invite as many members whom you feel will be helpful to the progress of Ask!.

Some of my favourites are Sister Hajar, Brother Ali Imran, Brother Aba Abdillah.....
Salaam bro,

Inshallah you've been well.

Finally, i managed to get bro ya aba (admin of shiachat.com) to be a part of our Ask! family :D I'm sure everyone will enjoy reading his productive posts, God willing. :) More members from there are going to register in here soon.. :)
By abuali
Alaykum Salaam brother Sadik

Jazakallah. Thank you for taking the time and effort. It would be wonderful if you can convince more toc ome and share their thoughts.

Brother Ya Aba...welcome to the ask family....we are a small family in comparison, but we welcome you warmly.
By Tayyaba
hey ppl ... thr r soo many ppl round here howcome nobody introduce emselves cmon man lets see who u peepz r?!
By Ustaz Hussein
Sister Fatemzahra,

Its a pride that you are still studying and not a shame........ i remember we studied nursery and primary together.... remember those past days?
By Ustaz Hussein
No. My grandmother was from Mwanza. My mother from Moshi and my father Zanzibar.... Hey, how did u know this? I even don't know this..... Yes my mum was born in Moshi.... But I am from DSM, vijana wa Dar

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline