Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Ask! is a concept developed by youths in Dar es Salaam. Have your say in shaping the concept of Ask! Do you think its feasible to have an online youth community? How do you think it should be run? What should be discussed? Comments and critisicms also welcome apart from ideas.
By sahmed.jawad
salam !!

im syed ahmed jawad naqvi originally from India!! i am in dar es salaam on a visit to my sister. I am a hotelier by professional working with 5 star hotel. i have worked in dubai , turkey india and was associated with major brands like TAj hotels, hyatt, and Divan (turkish chain)......

hope to see some ppl here!!
By Maisam Dossa
Salam everyone,

Just joined the ask family and this announcement popped up so .........

My name is Maisam Dossa ... I just did my A levels at AlMIS and want to pursue Medicine ....
I love nature ... I also like reading, swimming, cycling and trekking ... AND ..
I love seafood ....

Hope to meet new people and learn new things at ask
By mehjabeen
hello,
my name is mehjabeen mohamed.......m currently studying cat first four papers at ftc.......working as a trainee in an audit firm
mhhh,i love toking,playing tennis,and watching cricket(even though i dont know hw to play) 8) 8)
wasalam
By Apuesto
Salaams;

i guess i went forth to article posting before the introduction...

Anyhow;

Im Hussein Karim; son of Dr.Karim Manji and Mrs. Siddika Karim; sibling to 3.
Born and bred in Dar-es-salaam. Use to be a very active community member; before i left Dar.

Did my Pre-University in Malaysia; and am currently starting my second year of Medicine at KMC; Manipal University; India.

I take the words Weird, Crazy, Wild and Random to different levels;
Cut my veins open, i bleed Liverpool Red;
Football plays a major role in my life both on the field and on TV;
A constant struggler with the Nafs-e-Lawama;
Politically liberal;
Family and Friends mean the world;
Fan of controversies, debates and trouble...
Very social...
I live with many regrets...

Hmm...Guess that's all about my boring life... ;)
PS: I talk alot; and do tend to get carried away; sometimes in text too...:p

Regards.
By qamar
Apuesto wrote:am currently starting my second year of Medicine at KMC; Manipal University; India.
[up]
Apuesto wrote:I live with many regrets...

dont we all. main thing is, regret+istighfar=a new start
Apuesto wrote:Hmm...Guess that's all about my boring life... ;)
PS: I talk alot; and do tend to get carried away; sometimes in text too...:p
if that means more discussions, bring it on :biggrin:
By InsiyaAmirali
Salaams,
My Name is Insiya (Dhanji-maiden) Amirali. Born in Dar and now married and living in Nairobi.
I love Yoga,Art,Reading,Exploring nature and Kenya,but most of All—LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND MAKING NEW FRIENDS.
I miss the dar life!
Though Nairobi’s beautiful and full of nature,and you all are welcome here 🙃
By abuali
InsiyaAmirali wrote: 02 Feb 2021, 22:03 Salaams,
My Name is Insiya (Dhanji-maiden) Amirali. Born in Dar and now married and living in Nairobi.
I love Yoga,Art,Reading,Exploring nature and Kenya,but most of All—LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND MAKING NEW FRIENDS.
I miss the dar life!
Though Nairobi’s beautiful and full of nature,and you all are welcome here 🙃
(wasalam)
Welcome to the Ask family, Sister Insiya

It would be great to have the youth from Nairobi (and the rest of Kenya) join us here on Ask.
Salaam
My name is Zoha. And im a student....i love islamic debates and discussions ....i think its a way of strengthening our faith...and Ask is an amazing platform to do so :)
By sjetha
Zoha Fatema Mirza wrote: 04 Jun 2021, 09:42 Salaam
My name is Zoha. And im a student....i love islamic debates and discussions ....i think its a way of strengthening our faith...and Ask is an amazing platform to do so :)
(wasalam) Welcome to Ask family Sister Zoha :D
By SukainaRoshan
Salaams,

I am sukaina, i was previously working as a assistant teacher at al muntazir girls primary school for 8 years,and now i have currently joined ask.or.tz as a volunteer and alhamdulillah m enoying my work..

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline